April 21st 2020
🤬😡Today I had a war with my younger sister she was absolutely annoying.🤯🤬
Her name is Mina and she is in 6th grade.
We fought with a stupid reason because last week she had a sleep-over at her friend's house and "accidentally" left her charger there. Apparently 😬she had a plan to make her charger as an excuse to have another sleep-over after the last one. First, I thought this was a stupid plan however, this became annoying for me 😩. I had to share my charger after every online class I finished and she never gave "MY" charger back when I had no battery. One day I was so sick and tired of how she acted and tugged the charger that was stuck onto her computer. She screamed at me so I decided to declare a war 😑🤬. After the fight we were both tired and decided to agree on an armistice. Then we didn't talk to each other for hours and before we went to sleep she stuck out her tongue and said to turn of the lights. I simply ignored her and went to sleep 🥰.
P.s. She is a two-faced foolish devil.

Comments
Post a Comment