May 11th 2020




Today I my teacher Mr. Mons decided to make us upload the diary with a assigned topic. I was kind of sad but I need to start my diary so I will move on.

The topic was to write about a person I admire the most. I personally admire a Korean singer songwriter IU.

I admire her because she endured the bullying she got from school, she was threatened to hand over money to the upper graders mostly in middle school. She also was suffering from poor, her parents had big debts and at that time she was dreaming to become a singer. She decided to move to her cousin's house however, she was not welcomed there. cockroaches were underneath her beds and closets.

The cousins insulted her dream to become a singer.

"Before she becomes a singer I would be a millionaire".

However she kept in calm and endured until she is a famous and professional singer in Korea. I thought this was cool and amazing Even though she suffered in many conditions she was able to go beyond her limits to become a singer. I am a big fan of her and IU is the person I admire the most.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Comments

Popular Posts