May 19th 2020

Hellooo um I guess today was a bad day because I got a pimple on my face.. 
That was gross but I really need to mention this because it is significant for me..

I really do not like pimples because it hurts whenever I unconsciously touch them
Actually my skin got like a lot better then it used to be, I am happy but not satisfied..

So today I would like to talk about my skin care products and my new ring.

Just a week ago? I found a centella powder and cream on the internet and I decided to use it on my face, because the reviews were mostly positive and it had 4.5 stars. When the powder and cream arrived at my house I really just squealed because I was so happy. I literally ripped the box and our house was a mess... 

I was hungry but I wanted something else because I was sick and tired of rice and side dishes so I ate fire noodles for dinner with some sausages and cheese; it was awesome. I actually was scared because most people on youtube were crying and vomiting after eating this. 

🧚🏻‍♀️This is the youtube (list?) some videos about fire noodles🧚🏻‍♀️


So the next thingeeeee I want to talk about is my new ring.
I bought total three rings because I suddenly wanted one and it looked so gorgeous..
My sister asked me if she can have one. I was so kind and I gave her one. 

γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… 

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

Comments

Popular Posts