May 20 2020
Today I had a great lunch ๐ฅฐ
It was Subway (the sandwich) the menu was awesome...
{Chicken teriyaki, avocado with ranch and mushrooms}
This is my favorite menu in Subway well, apparently the first time I ate Subway was with Leyun. Because I take after-school classes with her, we would go out and eat something so we're not hungry during class. When I think of school I really just have memories that are happy and heart touching. Ooh and while surfing on the internet I found a poem that was "unexplainably?" ๐ It's in Korean tho...
๋ถ๊ฒ ๋ฌผ๋ค์
๋ด ๋ง์ ํฅ๊ธฐ์ ์ ํ๋ฉด
ํ์ด๋ ๊ฝ์ด ํผ๋
๊ณ์ ์ ๋ด์ ๋ฐ๋ผ
์ด๋ค ๊ตฌ๋ฆ์ ํ๊ณ
๋ด ๋ง์ ๊ฐ๋ค์
dis is the poem๐ฅฐ I had a poem that I really liked,, but I decided to like this one more๐ฅฐ
My eyes hurt so bad..๐ข
because I sit on the chair and I have nothing to do..I just watch Netflix and listen music...
thats all I can do..
Oh wait I just started a new book it's called Hiroshima and the author is John Hersey.
I'm almost finished with this book but I was always covered with tears because honestly,,
its really violent and sad..
The story is about people losing their loved ones.. so,,
Overall, its really a sad book.
Don't read it I don't recommend it..
For real๐ข๐ข๐ข
{Chicken teriyaki, avocado with ranch and mushrooms}
This is my favorite menu in Subway well, apparently the first time I ate Subway was with Leyun. Because I take after-school classes with her, we would go out and eat something so we're not hungry during class. When I think of school I really just have memories that are happy and heart touching. Ooh and while surfing on the internet I found a poem that was "unexplainably?" ๐ It's in Korean tho...
๋ถ๊ฒ ๋ฌผ๋ค์
๋ด ๋ง์ ํฅ๊ธฐ์ ์ ํ๋ฉด
ํ์ด๋ ๊ฝ์ด ํผ๋
๊ณ์ ์ ๋ด์ ๋ฐ๋ผ
์ด๋ค ๊ตฌ๋ฆ์ ํ๊ณ
๋ด ๋ง์ ๊ฐ๋ค์
dis is the poem๐ฅฐ I had a poem that I really liked,, but I decided to like this one more๐ฅฐ
My eyes hurt so bad..๐ข
because I sit on the chair and I have nothing to do..I just watch Netflix and listen music...
thats all I can do..
Oh wait I just started a new book it's called Hiroshima and the author is John Hersey.
I'm almost finished with this book but I was always covered with tears because honestly,,
its really violent and sad..
The story is about people losing their loved ones.. so,,
Overall, its really a sad book.
Don't read it I don't recommend it..
For real๐ข๐ข๐ข

Comments
Post a Comment