May 21st 2020
Today was a sad day😢
I really hate my sister.. so much..
We fought over a protractor 📐
Because her protractor disappeared and she believed that it was me who used it last and I must have put it in the wrong place. However, she was wrong because I don't need a protractor for my math that I am learning now. We fought over this stupid reason and at last we found her protractor under her desk🤬 How amazing she accused the wrong person, and the person was me. Whenever I think of my sister I always think of a two face demon + angel the one that come out in Japanese animes except anime characters are pretty but she is not. She is a complete devil. Whenever an adult comes by and we are fighting, she acts like nothing happened and makes a big eyed "cute?" face like she did nothing wrong.
From Sue
I really hate my sister.. so much..
We fought over a protractor 📐
Because her protractor disappeared and she believed that it was me who used it last and I must have put it in the wrong place. However, she was wrong because I don't need a protractor for my math that I am learning now. We fought over this stupid reason and at last we found her protractor under her desk🤬 How amazing she accused the wrong person, and the person was me. Whenever I think of my sister I always think of a two face demon + angel the one that come out in Japanese animes except anime characters are pretty but she is not. She is a complete devil. Whenever an adult comes by and we are fighting, she acts like nothing happened and makes a big eyed "cute?" face like she did nothing wrong.
From Sue

Comments
Post a Comment