May 25th 2020

Today I was so angry at myself because I did cut my stupid bangs.
And I look so ugly in this hairstyle.

HOWEVER, I had a good day the day before because I got a entirely awesome score on my debate speech. I was so high tempered because my goal was to make a speech of five minutes because I always did four or three minutes. 

Even though I tried really hard I couldn't keep it on til five or six. 
Plus, I was mad and frustrated because I faced a wall that I couldn't' get over with. 
I mean it's funny how I am obsessed with the time of the speech, but for me it was a good piece of entertainment. 🥰

I actually take debate classes with Lauren and in a short amount of time Leyun will join too.
I realized, that it's really exciting to take academy classes with friends.

I am really looking forward for next week.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I wanted to talk about my bangs.. but I don't feel like talking about it today because i'm depressed..


Comments

Popular Posts