Final Diary Entry June 2nd 2020

I really can't believe that this is the last diary that I am expected to write by now.
However, I'm really happy because today is the end of suffering and the end of the diary.

To be completely Honest I wanted to say that the diary entry was a great activity to do.
I laughed so much while reading the different diaries that I wrote.
It was absolutely hilarious 🤣PLUS, we are now going to school hip hurray!!
Lunch wasn't very good today,, I ate candy for lunch. But I'm really excited of the fact that we are starting to go to school. Today I was disappointed that we are not having physical education at school... I was really looking forward to it. 😢

These days I listen to music and eat candy a lot..
I don't know why but I do that it's really strange because I normally not like sweet thing except when Im dizzy or I really desperately want it.

Today was my mom's birthday we had crepe cake, me and my sister decorated our house it was a lot of work.. I wanted a picture but I couldn't take it..sry

Or English teacher didn't come to school today.. I miss him because Mr. Green took over our class,, I don't like it😢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know where you are at but I hope you come back Mr. Mons.

😢😢😢
From your superstar Sue, 🤣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm planning to write my diary in my instagram blog because this really cracks my head very much and I'm sick and tired of blogger.com😖😖🤬

hahahahaha

Comments

Popular Posts